Monday 4 July 2011

Yeah! That's me!

I have heard people tell, "You know what? I am not the person I was last year. Life has changed so much!".
And I am like, "Dude, I am not the person I was a moment back! chill!".

Weird? Yeah, I feel the same. Still, everybody has different brain. That's how I convince myself. meh!

Wow, Blue is the best color. Wait, did I say that? May be not. Red is my favorite color.
Nothing can beat the taste of snickers. What? Milkyway is much more yummy!
Candycrush? Dude you really play that silly game? Hey, I can't sop playing Candycrush.
I am gonna quit munching lays, cheetos from this very moment. Good day! How much is a packet of cheetos?
Yeah definitely 6 AM gym from tomorrow. Seriously, should I be up so early just to go to the gym?
OK, am signing out from facebook and will log in tomorrow. Hmm, did I sign out today? Why would I do that? *Types password*-logs in back.
Finally, I made him/her regret for what he/she did. He/she deserved those from me! yeah. Ouch, Was I so harsh? *Dials*"Hey , am sorry, It wasn't my intention to hurt you. Please forget it!"


So, this is how my everyday is. My brain just can't stick to something it has decided.
Crazy ! Did you say that?

Well, yeah. What is life when there is no craziness?

End of day, I love being me :D
And that's all that matters , right?

And yeah, that's me!



No comments:

Post a Comment